Monday 10 April 2017

Yikes Spikes!






Today was the warmest day of the year so far. Blue skies and glorious sunshine, beautiful! Shame I could only enjoy it from the confines of our very warm home with all the windows closed as my hayfever fully kicked in :'( I get it really badly every year and it's a messy itchy horrible NIGHTMARE!

Rather than be miserable and mope about, I decided I would take advantage of my partner being home to get the sewing machine out and sew whilst the little one napped and older one was entertained. 

The older one is obsessed with dragons at the moment. He draws them all the time and comes up with great names for them. I asked him to draw me one to make a while ago (I had to keep on reminding him to keep it SIMPLE!!!). It's probably taken me about 2 weeks but I have finally managed to finish it, hooray! There are lots of mistakes and it's a bit lumpy and bumpy and funny looking but he seems to like it and immediately held it in his arms and chewed on its tail so I think that's a thumbs up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment